35% done with War and Peace

Tolstoy really does cover the entirety of the human experience because 90% he can put into words thoughts and feelings I’ve vaguely had through my life but never was able to put them into words. The other 10% is reading about the problems of very rich people. Lost 43,000 rubles in a card game during the grand ball? Dad can fix that.

Leave a Reply